Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont…….. - Hallo sahabat
travel, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont…….., kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan
Artikel Bangkok,
Artikel Colombo,
Artikel dont know that you dont know,
Artikel Manila, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.
Judul :
Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont……..link :
Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont……..
Baca juga
Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont……..
I returned to Colombo on the 19th morning without any delays. On the way I met one of my colleagues at Bangkok airport and that helped pass the time as well as chat on the plane.
I found an interesting article on the web regarding “don’t know that you don’t know” I found the article to be spot on and very helpful in understanding this phenomenon. http://www.doceo.co.uk/tools/knowing.htm Now I can start to develop some strategy to work around this problem so that I am better prepared to face such an issue the next time around.
I finished documenting the results of the workshop in Manila and sent the results for comments from the client. I am still waiting for the results. Hope I am able to finish this assignment this week as it has the potential to get delayed and get ugly.
In terms of my future travel plans there are no assignments where I need to travel overseas at present. The assignments I have lined up are in Colombo. However things can change very quickly.
Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont…….. - Hallo sahabat
travel, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont…….., kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan
Artikel Bangkok,
Artikel Colombo,
Artikel dont know that you dont know,
Artikel Manila, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.
Judul :
Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont……..link :
Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont……..
Baca juga
Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont……..
I returned to Colombo on the 19th morning without any delays. On the way I met one of my colleagues at Bangkok airport and that helped pass the time as well as chat on the plane.
I found an interesting article on the web regarding “don’t know that you don’t know” I found the article to be spot on and very helpful in understanding this phenomenon. http://www.doceo.co.uk/tools/knowing.htm Now I can start to develop some strategy to work around this problem so that I am better prepared to face such an issue the next time around.
I finished documenting the results of the workshop in Manila and sent the results for comments from the client. I am still waiting for the results. Hope I am able to finish this assignment this week as it has the potential to get delayed and get ugly.
In terms of my future travel plans there are no assignments where I need to travel overseas at present. The assignments I have lined up are in Colombo. However things can change very quickly.
Demikianlah Artikel Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont……..
Sekianlah artikel Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont…….. kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.
Anda sekarang membaca artikel Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont…….. dengan alamat link http://travelisius87.blogspot.com/2010/04/mt-trip-to-manila-philippines-cont.html
0 Response to "Mt Trip to Manila, Philippines cont…….."
Post a Comment